Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Got on!!!!

I finally got on and now I'm not ready with the picture that I wanted to post. Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to write something. I was sorry to hear that you were having a spell of sickness at your house, Jolee. I hope everyone is healthy and life is going along smoothly now. I'm anxious to see how much Maddox has grown.
All we have been doing is trying to stay warm. Mr. Jim is either snowblowing or cranking up the furnace. I just curl up with the afghan and a good book.
I am still enjoying all the memories from my 70th birthday. Thanks to everyone who helped make those memories.
When I load some pictures on my computer I hope that I can get on again. All my "cookies" must be aligned correctly today. Dumb computer!!!!
Stay warm, everyone!!! Love you all. MOM/Aunt Janis

No comments: