Sunday, October 5, 2008

We had Visitors!!

We've had a few visitors during the past few weeks so thought I'd share a few pictures with you.
First the turkeys came.

Turkey season started so these Jakes paid us a visit.


Next came the big buck and his lady friends. The hunters were excited to see him.

Our next visitors were Steve and Amy. Steve was filming in Merrill on Sat. so we were lucky enough to have them stay over to watch the Brewers and Packers. A sad, sad day for both of the teams.

Tonight we get cultured. Going to a concert to round out a great weekend.
MOM/AJ

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Cathy, how do I fix the large spaces between paragraphs?? I give up!!
MOM

Cathy said...

K. I think that I fixed it. My guess is that, in certain formats, blogger double spaces the entry. Also, when you move a photo, it leaves a space, so you have to backspace until the empty space is gone. I'm sure that there is a much more scientific/computer geeky way to do this, but I'm not savvy.

So, I just backspace.

Jules said...

I can't believe you get turkeys in your yard!! That is great!!

On my blog, now I can't get ANY spaces between paragraphs. No matter what I do, so everything is all run together. (kind of like the thoughts in my mind)