Friday, April 13, 2007

Back in LA

Hey everybody!! Just wanted to say Hi… I am back in Los Angeles, and even though I am loving the weather I miss you all. I had a great time seeing everyone, even Steve… (Just kidding Steve) I hope everyone made it back ok and are doing well.

I am working on little project with Nick (Junal’s Boy), he sent me a paper boy (For School) named Stanley and I will be going around LA to some of the hot spots and taking a few pictures with him, I thought I would post them on the Blog when I get them developed.

Well, taking off now, going to go on a bike ride, just kidding I am going to watch some TV.

Thanks again for the best Easter EVER!!!

With love,

-Derek AKA Uncle Terry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flat Stanley is ETERNAL!!! They were doing Flat Stanley when Justin and Alyssa were in school. Warning: Don't put him in the ocean. Water is baaaaaaaad for paper boys. Ha Ha!

Mom said...

I'm glad you got Flat Stanley this year. I had him when Vinnie was in second grade. It was during the winter and what do you do in Tomahawk in the winter?? I had to do a lot of creative work.
Good luck with Stanley. Share his adventures on the Blog.
AJ

Jules said...

Hey,
i'm guessing this could be a great way to meet the "ladiees'