Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello from pregnancy world

Hi all!! Ok, this is my first ever blog experience. This picture is supposed to be at the bottom of this post. hopefully I will get better at this.

It was so wonderful to see everyone at Easter!! We definitely need to do that more often!! Mason is also very excited that he has more cousins!! When he saw Gianni this past Tuesday he said "Gianni, did you know I have more cousins?!?! I have LOTS of them!!!" He is pretty psyched about that!!

I believe I am too old to be pregnant ! This one is taking everything out of me!! Thankfully I love Mason as much as I do and just adore him, so I know it will be all worth it in the end!!

I was able to see the "newest addition to the Haugen family" on an ultrasound last week!! Just a cute little blob with a fast little heartbeat!! So amazing!!

So, the baby is due Nov. 26th...if the ladies are coming up during hunting season, I think the little one will be here.

Weather here has been nice. Good to get outside. Last fall I planted about 90 bulbs, but it was when I was ill, so I don't remember where I planted them and there was no "planning" as I put them in the ground, so we are looking forward to a magical yard this spring. I will try to take pictures when they come up...my first attempt at planting bulbs!

I hope everyone is doing well!! It's nice to have this blog to keep in touch!
love, jolee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling better? Well, feeling better MORE OFTEN?

I'm excited to be able to do some baby knitting!!!

Jules said...

I have had 2 good days...yesterday and today..the nights are hard, but that's OK, I can just get into my PJ's early!

Mason loves it when I have my PJ's on before he does!!

What kind of baby knitting can you do? How exciting! I should learn how to do something for these rough nights.

I have 3 bulbs coming up
(of the 90) and I think they are Iris, but I really can't remember. time will tell!!

Anonymous said...

If I tell you what kind of baby knitting I can do, it won't be a surprise, now, will it???? Suffice it to say I will use WASHABLE yarn so that you can throw things into the washer.

Google 'knitting' and you will get TONS of tutorials and patterns. The people at Yarn Harbor will certainly show you what to do....'come to the dark side'...