Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Autumn!!






Autumn came last week. Luckily we took a ride out into the country to look at the leaves. Very pretty but we have the best view just looking out our front window. I suppose the wind will come and blow them down all at once so we enjoy them while we can. Last week I took a quick trip to Washburn. Had to get an official birth certificate so I could apply for a passport. Now that is done so we will be able to visit Thunder Bay next year. It's good to hear about all that's going on in Thunder Bay and Duluth. Too bad we don't even get "comments" from the rest of the Haugens but then again, they don't know what's happening with us.


The weekend before the Harleys were in town. The parade of Harleys went right by the house. And here they come!!!


I can't get the pictures the way I want so you'll just have to pretend they are spaced out correctly.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

That looks pretty fun! You should have handed out juiceboxes or something......

BTW, I like what you're wearing today =)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about those Weather Pixies. I sure wouldn't dress like that in 57 degree weather. In fact I'm looking for another layer to put on. Brrrrrrrrrrr!!
mom

Catherine said...

I particularly like you belly button piercing. You are one of the 'Dollz' images.