Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hi

Just hanging out in the highchair.



Enjoying a treat from Dad. They walked down to Dairy Queen the other day.
How is everyone? Mason posted on his blog and I posted some on mine too. I put quite a few pictures on there if anyone is in the mood to see a couple of cute boys :)

Are these pictures a little fuzzy when you see them? they don't look that clear on our computer, but I don't know if it has something to do with the pictures or our computer. I take pictures with the highest setting on our camera...could that be the problem? Does anyone know?

I swear I saw a mouse in the boys bedroom the other night, but we haven't caught anything. I am hoping I was just delirious and overly tired. It was at around 2 in the am, so it's hard to say. I cannot STAND those things. gross.

Sleep is alluding us again. I am beginning to doubt we will ever sleep again. I think Maddox is now getting an eye tooth, so that could be it. It does seem like something is bothering him because he has been very clingy during the day..unusual for him and he is content to sleep in our arms...also unusual.

I hope everyone is well.

No comments: