Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

one of my favorite pix
this is how Mason set up our yard. To the left a rope is tied from the bushes to a garbage can and a quilt is hanging on it. We look like the Hill Billy's of Duluth :)
Well, we have had a lot of rain. I hope it stops tonight.


Tonight Maddox somehow reached up and tore off a piece of the wrap around a stack of copy paper and tried to eat it. I was napping, but according to Craig and Mason, he was almost choking and then threw it up. Right before I fell asleep, I just wanted to go get him and protect him, so I said a prayer for him and then fell asleep. This little guy is definitely going to be keeping us on our toes!!! Just like when I was pregnant with him.


Mason bought a new transformer tonight named "Snarl". It is a rhino that transforms into a robot. HE has decorated his room with cutouts of Transformers.



I'll try to post a couple of pix everyother day. That way I won't overwhelm everyone with a million at once. IT still takes a while to post them though...still trying to get this thing working right.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

The pic of Maddox is sooo cute! You can see how he resembles both you and Craig. Good thing! ;)

I love how your backyard looks. I remember our basement looking very much like that.

Alyssa ate Legos, and she's turning out quite well. Keep the faith.....;-)

Jules said...

Alyssa is such a wonderful person. Thanks for letting me know about the legos!! Maddox can make it through this then!!