Thursday, September 11, 2008

So, this is what I've been up to....

besides homework, of course...

I decorated my room. Scrapbook paper was on sale at Michaels. I also went to Walmart where tulle was on sale and made a bed canopy.
The picture above is something I sewed in my costume construction course!!! It's a really fun class and I've met a lot of people there. We get to make the costumes for three of the plays, one being the musical, which is Seusical the Musical. So the costumes are going to be really crazy. We got some of the fabric in. Some of it is really fluffy and it's going to be difficult to work with. My other classes are going well. I'm taking differential equations and intro to statistics. All of my professors are great. My stats course is much easier than I had anticipated.

If anyone needs a babysitter, I'm done with class at noon on Thursdays, 11 on Tuesdays, and 3 Monday, Wednesday, Friday. :)

-Alyssa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Alyssa. Looks like you have some interesting courses. Costume construction sounds like an interesting course.
YOur room decorating is very creative. With all the scrapbook paper that I have I think I could paper the whole house. Maybe I'll do that next week. HaHa.
Have a good semester.
Love, Grandma Jan

Jules said...

I love the scrapbook idea!!!

Thanks for posting your schedule!! I'll probably be giving you a call one of these days!!