Thursday, June 21, 2007

Billions of Butterflies




The butterflies have been crazy around here. We have lilac bushes around our deck, which, evidently, the butterflies adore. They've been zooming around all day!!


Here's a better picture of that purple flower, previously posted. I'm beginning to think that it is a purple bee balm, judging from the flower, as well as the leaves.


We also have hundreds of clumps of Iris. They are just beginning to bloom, and when they are finished, I do believe that they need to be divided.

And, last, but not least, are the windowboxes. They, along with my hanging tomatoes, are growing like CRAZY!!

I hope everything stays alive while we're on vacation. Maybe the catsitter will take mercy on my soul and water the plants????

That's all I've got right now.....

No comments: