Friday, June 8, 2007

Life in Tomahawk!!!

I just love to hear about everyone's activities. Seems like I lead a boring life. Today I had a root canal done. Such fun!! I can hardly stand it. Jolee, it cost a whole lot more than your overdue parking tickets. And I'm not done yet. I have to have a crown next and that will really break the bank.
Last weekend we had a nice visit in Washburn with M & M. Put flowers on the graves and took a tour of all the places we had lived. When we got home Mr. Bear was sitting under the tree feasting on bird seed. Thanks to duct tape we were able to repair the feeders that he damaged.
The biggest event of the week was our trip to Milwaukee with a group of old folk to see a Brewer-Cub game. The weather was great but the Brewers lost. Now it will take me a few days to recuperate.
I have printed out my Bingo cards. Have you???? GET READY TO PLAY!!!!!
Enjoy the weekend.
MOM/AJ

No comments: