Sunday, June 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!!!


well, let me tell you what I did on my birthday....
On my birthday I discovered that I forgot to pay for 9 parking tickets in 2005.
They have been sent to a collection agency and the grand total is: $500.00


That was quite the present!!! So I stressed out about all dayi. But when Craig got home we had a nice evening with presents. Mason was upset there wasn't any cake (because I can't eat any) and he insisted that I could by HIM a cake because he can eat it. I made gluten free chocolate chip cookies instead. (I suggested to Craig that we return my gifts to put the money towards the parking tickets..he didn't agree with that one)

So, now I am 37 and pregnant and feel like I am about 95 years old. This old body of mine is falling apart rapidly!!

On Thursday the 31st Mason and I went down with a group of friends to the Vince Shute Bear Sanctuary in Orr, MN. That was a lot of fun. We were able to see quite a few bears...even a mother bear and her 2 very small cubs. Mason really enjoyed that.

I heard the baby's heartbeat on Friday. That is always a relief to hear the little one's heart beating. Mason has said some pretty funny stuff lately and had some adventures which I will post about later!!

Thank you again for the Birthday wishes and I'm sorry I didn't have any exciting stories or adventures to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll have to pass the hat to keep you out of the klink. Ha ha!! What a birthday present. I hear Mr. Mason went fishing this weekend and he put "meat" on the table. Good for him.