Friday, June 29, 2007

Ease on Down the Road

I was trying to "ease on down the road" on Father's Day, however the person behind me had other plans. she rear-ended me. Thankfully she wasn't going fast and Mason wasn't with and i was in the minivan. She was very nice and I felt bad for her. I did go into the ER to get checked out becauseI had some cramping, but everything checked out OK. We were able to see an incredible ultrasound, so that was a plus out of the whole thing.
Craig dropped me off at the ER and then brought Mason to my parents before coming back to the ER. Mason saw where we were going and exclaimed "You're going to the hospital". "That is exciting mom!! You never know what they'll do to you there. You might get a shot, or tubes in your ears.". Little goofball :)

Last week he attended Vacation Bible School for the 1st time and he loved it!! So did I!! 3 hours every morning for a week to myself!!! I thought he would be nervous or anxious because it was at a church we do not attend, so I told the teachers. The next day he told me "Mom, that helper lady said I was nervous but I WASN'T! I was OK!!" He was so indignant! He is growing up so fast i can't even believe it!!

Yesterday Mason and I went up the Shore to a beach and Goosberry Falls. We had a blast, however it was cold. We found quite a few agates and had a great time. On the way home he said "Mom, will I be in charge of the baby when it's born?" i told him "No, Me and Dad will be in charge, but you will be able to help a ton!!"
So Mason continues, "But if she goes into your bedroom without asking, I can run down the stairs and tell you. And if you aren't home, then I can get my rope with the clip and clip it on her and pull her out"
HA!! He is really putting a lot of thought into the "Big brother" thing!!! It will be fun to see how it all goes down!!

Well, pretty tired, so off to bed!! I hope everyone is doing well!!! And Cathy I love the butterflies!!! I am jealous that you still have lilacs!!!

No comments: