Friday, July 13, 2007

Back from Vacation

There was much fish-catching....but not by me. Randy and his dad caught these: They caught more two nights before this, but I can't tell you how many, as they hadn't read the regulation book fully. We ate the evidence, as well.

They sure are pretty, tho. Ginger spent much time in the water, but here she is just being a pretty girl. While a good time was had by all, it's good to be home (with more than one bathroom!!). I luv television and all of my kitchen gadgets!!!
Jolee, I've had to feed crickets to salamanders and a tarantula. Good stuff. I've never dipped them in the powder....just figured God didn't do it, why should I?? My snake would eat crickets, but it just wasn't enough to keep him full, so I had to make the switch to 'Mice On Ice'.
I have an endless supply of useless knowledge that's cluttering-up my brain. Much of it having to do with pets.
And Mom, I read your 'SHHHHH' draft. Very funny.

No comments: