Sunday, July 8, 2007

Can you identify this Flower??


Hi everyone,

Can you identify this flower?? It is growing in the woods by our shed and is very pretty and fragrant. I know what it is and I didn't even know this plant/weed had a flower. Now, I want you out there in HaugenLand to guess. There is no prize.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We took in a parade which is the highlight of Mr. Jim's life. He gets to visit with all his old , and I mean OLD, buddies from school and the neighborhood. I sat with a friend and enjoyed the sites. I actually saw the parade.
Chipmunk report. I think we have relocated about 25 of the little buggers. And I still see more. Where in the world do they all come from.?!
Today we are having a Neighborhood Get-Acquainted Party. All of the homes on North Kings Road are now occupied so another neighbor and I thought it would be a good idea to have a party. Of Course, it's supposed to be in the 90s, humid with storms. Oh well, we can visit in the garage.
Stay cool. Enjoy!
Mom/Aunt Janis

No comments: