Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wiediger Zoo

Well, I think we are officially running a mini "zoo". We have a tree frog, grasshopper, 3 large freshwater snails, and a snail living with us.

I am surprised at how smart the grasshopper is. he is a tricky little bugger and got out the other night...into my hair...

He and the tree frog will smash their little faces agains the glass of the jar and look out at us sometimes. They seem like buddies. I think I am having as much fun as Mason with them if not more!!! I really like the tree frog. He has a lot of personality. Tonight we are going to transfer him from the picklejar into a nice aquarium. Also started buying him crickets to eat and a vitamin powder.

Aunt Janis...Is the flower a hyacinth? That is my only guess!!

Talk to you later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jolee, I hope you got a big aquarium because it looks like your "zoo" will probably get bigger before the summer is over. I could find a snake for you!!
Take some pictures!
Aunt Janis