Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just When We Thought...

Just when we thought the nights couldn't get any worse....they did. Oh my goodness. We were trying EVERYTHING to get him to sleep. But no go. He kept scratching his head and thrashing about so maybe it was because of something I ate. Or it's the teething thing. Or it's the reflux acting up. Not too sure. He wanted to play at 2:30 and was all smiles and babbling while laying in his bed (after we gave him Tylenol...so maybe it is the teeth).

I think Craig and I got about a total of 3 hours of sleep. Thankfully, Mr. Maddox is happy during the day even though he is sleep deprived. If he were a bear that would be terrible. It's wierd because he is happy all day and fine. But at night he gets all uncomfortable and upset. Crazy.

Aunt Janis....Here goes on Mason's blog. www.masonsfirstblogwithmaddox.blogspot.com

OK, it turned colors this time. I think it will work.

We went to Barker's Island this afternoon and hung out my parents. Mason fished a little with Craig. That was fun. Good to get out of the house.

We are planting seeds and plants tomorrow. Mason and I are very excited. Cathy...he is dying to plant his seeds and wear his gloves. Thank you for those.

Aunt Janis...I heard you know a little about snails. Do baby snails have tiny little legs that look like cilia? and are they striped or speckled? We have hundereds of them swimming in our snail home. 2 snails died. One of the dead ones was eaten by the last living snail. (gross). so I'm not sure when these eggs were laid. I hope they are baby snails and not some larvae of some flying bug or anything. All we need is a swarm of insects in the house :)

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful memorial day!!!! Can't wait to read about everyone's weekends!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I remember, baby snails look like the big snails only really tiny. But, maybe I should do a little research to make sure. My class always enjoyed watching them.
I did see Mason't blog but I couldn't make a comment because they didn't have an "anonymous" box. I'll have to get some help from Cathy.
I hope you are having a restful Memorial Day. We went to a service this a.m. and that was it.
AJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Janis.

Junal was able to leave a comment...that's wierd.