Monday, May 26, 2008

Milwaukee Memorial Day

Well, I didn't get out to enjoy the beautiful weather (in the high 70's today), but I did make some great progress on the kitchen. This thing has a life of it's own, it seems. I also mixed in a bunch of packing. If you haven't heard, I'm planning on moving to Madison. My close friend, Randy and his wife are going to rent my house. All I need to do is find a place to live. By the way - Madison is very expensive to live. I may have found a place - I'll keep you posted. So for now here are a few "teaser" pics of my labor for the weekend. Here's how you take a crisp white re-hab'd door (14 of them) and add some interest. Have a great week everyone! *********************************************************
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Steve. That was a big job. Bet you're glad you're done---or are you??
MOM

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!

Can we hire you sometime?

Catherine said...

That is looking soooo nice. Maybe Randy would let us take a look when we are in Milwaukee over the
4th. Ya think?