Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mason's Book

Here is Mason's book. He is reading it to me as I type it and is very excited that it will be on the blog.

Chapter 1 When Jon Finds the Mysterious Noise

When he went into the cave and heard a noise and he said "Is it a-a-a-tiger?" he said. So he ran out of the cave because he got scared and his friend came and said "It is just a rock" he said. Then Jon felt better and he wasn't scared anymore and he went into the cave with his friend and he wasn't scared. The next time he went into the cave with his friend he wasn't scare anymore. The next time with his friend he found the mysterious noise and his friend was right so he wasn't scared in the cave anymore. So they went home and had hot chocolate and that was a good day.

Chapter 2 Jon Finds His Dog

He was looking for his pet dog. He asked his friend for help to find his dog and they went off to find his dog. So they went off. So they did and they found his dog "AAH! AAH!" "Whew! Whew!" "I'm glad it wasn't a monster!" "Oh! It's my dog! I found him! My dog. I been looking I missed you dog. Let's go home". On the way home his dog got lost again so they went off to find his dog again. So they went off to find his dog again. So they went off to find his dog.

Chapter 3 When He finds How His Dog Gets Lost

When he took a walk with his dog the dog got lost again so he went off to find his dog again. "Huh! Raspberries is it. I have to get rid of the rasberry bushes quick and now and fast!" So he went home to get his trimmer. And he did and cut the rasberry bush and he did. His friend came and said, "What are you doing?" he said. And Jon said "I'm cutting the rasberry bush" so his friend went and got his trimmer and he helped him cut the rasberry bushes too and he di too. So they did. They had fun.

This book will eventually have 100 chapters. Mason drew pictures to go with each chapter, but I can't get them on the computer

i hope you like my book. love mason

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I can't wait for the next chapter!!! And I'm so glad that Jon found his dog!!

Anonymous said...

i hope you like my 100 chapt book .

the next chapter is called Jon Gets Lost.

I still have to write chapter 4.

thank you for the books

love mason