Saturday, December 29, 2007

Canadian Christmas Tour 2007










I had a great Christmas with the Canadian/Duluth/Tomahawk gang. I found out that sleeping in a closet isn't all that bad and that Randy is as goofy as ever.










I don't know what they would do without Ginger - the glue of the family. It was great to see Alyssa and I saw Justin for about a total of 2 hours. All in all, the long drive up was well worth it.










The ride back home had some great surprises with an awesome visit with Uncle Marshall and Aunt Mary.


They fed me pretty well and I was thrilled to see Marshall's showroom. We should all be very proud. I love unexpected visits like this.

The ride home was rough and apparently Milwaukee
was brewing up some serious snowblowing for me as well as some scenery. (my house behind me & lighthouse at lakefront in Milw.)

Have a wonderful (safe) New Years! Here are some photos to show why we have the best family!



Love,
Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Steve!! You took some good pictures. Now if the rest of your cousins would do the same...
Looks like you have more snow than we do. It was a great Christmas! I'm glad we could all get together.
Love you all, MOM/Aunt Janis

Catherine said...

You sure have lots of snow. Shane said that he went thru 4 snowstorms on the way up. All of that snow must have moved thru Milwaukee! Glad that you came, and I'll post pictures after Phase 4 is done.....