Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Non-BabyLand

Okay, this is the real world, Canada-style
Randy is in Montreal on a business trip.
It is 3 kabillion below zero. Celsius, Fahrenheit it doesn't matter. Suffice it to say it's freakin' COLD!!


Let us begin......


Put wood in the wood furnace.
This picture was taken at about 5 a.m. When the smokestack looks like a choo-choo train, you know that you've done it right.
Don't try this at home...


Let Ginger outside

Let Ginger back inside

Let Ginger outside

Let Ginger back inside


Break up a fight between Ginger and Sasha

(I don't know why Sasha doesn't like her butt sniffed, but it seems to be a point of contention)



Let Ginger outside


Take Ginger for a walk


Let Ginger back inside


Fill the wood furnace, again


Do some wash


Let Ginger outside


Break up a fight between Sasha and Princess (they both want the warmest spot on the floor).
It looks like Sasha won this one.



Let Ginger back inside to see what is going on with the cats


Fold the wash


Clean something.....anything


Start at the beginning and repeat over the course of several days.
You can see how Ginger is exhausted after her day of non-stop activity:


I'm looking forward to having some company around the holidays....


I need some people running 'interference' for me =)

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like less fun than Baby Land.

I'm in Finals Land already. I have a lot to study.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound like too much fun to me. I hope that Randy is returning with a G I F T. I think all the animals need a time out. And you make a really great fire!!
MOM

Catherine said...

Randy returned tonight....without his luggage. It should arrive around 11 this evening. He'll have to run over to the airport and pick it up tomorrow.

He's threatening to use my toothbrush........

.........but at least I didn't have to 'wood' the furnace.

Alyssa said...

What happened to the chair??

Catherine said...

Dad stood on it to put the exhaust fan in the sauna.....and it broke. There was a crack down the middle of the seat for a loooong time. It, finally, just couldn't take the pressure anymore.

I'm going to save the back with your initial on it, and hang in on the wall of your bedroom. That's why it isn't thrown out yet.