Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

It has been a while since I have been on the computer. Trying to catch up on sleep when I can and play with Mason and Maddox!

Things are going well. Maddox continues to be a great baby. Basically just wakes up at night to eat and goes back to sleep...as long as I avoid dairy, chocolate, and caffeine....back to the old diet when I was first diagnosed with Celiac...but at least I know how to substitute now.

It is after midnight, and Craig and I are putting together a 118 piece wooden railway system for Mason tomorrow morning. Maddox decided to stay up lat tonight and needed to be held (which we never mind doing), so we got a late start on this railway system. It is quite the project. Will probably be up for a couple of hours. We are now joining the ranks of other parents on Christmas Eve!!!

Mason is doing great. He has had croup several nights in a row...but no real cold during the day. Makes for some interesting nights over here. Feed the baby, nebulize Mason, feed the baby. But, I think Mason realized that I am still his Momma and I still love him and can still take care of him, because he has settled down a bit since then. Not that there was much to settle down from...he just had a "naughty time" once a day that really wasn't regular for him.

Anyway....Merry Christmas to all!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!! Can't wait to hear about everyone's Christmas and see pictures. Aunt Janis, I hope you made it to Thunder Bay!!

No comments: