Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So, this is what I've been up to...

Shane and I visited the Wiedigers today. Maddox is adorable!(but you already knew that) He has a LOT of brown hair.
We played a game with Mason. He had a really good time. I wish I could have stayed a little longer, but I need study tonight. Maybe some other time when I'm not so busy. He's a lot of fun.

I'm really excited! I don't have to take my Media and Society final! It's voluntary and I have an A in the class, so whether I take it or not, my grade won't change. So, I only have one more final, and that is tomorrow at 8am. I'm also going home on Friday morning, instead of Saturday. Two of my roommates are done with their finals and have already gone home, so it's just me and Angie tonight. Studying.

I talked to Justin yesterday. He doesn't have a lot of work to do and he's excited to come to Canada for Christmas.

I hope everyone is staying warm.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck on your finals!!! Glad that you got to talk to Justin and play a game w/ Mason. You'll have to teach him how to play Scrabble. Did Mason like Shane? I imagine they had a great time....

...your room is clean, but, like I said, don't open the closet door too quickly. Can't wait to see you on Friday. We have to pick out a tree...and cut it down...and drag it home...and decorate it....

Anonymous said...

Did you get to hold the baby, too?
Good luck on your tests and have a safe trip home. See you next week after the tree is up and trimmed.
Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

I think Mason liked Shane. He was really shy at first. But when we started playing the game he was talking again. I did get to hold Maddox. He smiled at me!! It was really cute. He started crying a few minutes later. He wasn't very happy because he had the hiccups. Or he could have been tired or hungry or something. Or too many new faces. Anyways, he's adorable and a really sweet baby. It'll be fun watching him grow up.

I didn't bring a camera. I think I remember someone telling me to bring one, but I forgot. Sorry!