Monday, November 26, 2007

A Few Pictures

I've got a few pictures, but can't show all of them because I may use them for our Christmas pictures.

First, it appears that Donald Driver showed up to watch the Packer game with Alyssa.
But it was just Randy.

Heather and Justin took a page from the Dittmann Family Gathering Rulebook, and made waaaaaaaaay more food than any human should ever consume.
Perfect.

The table was set,
and the turkey appeared.

There was a ham, too, but I was overcome by the yummy smell and had to abandon photo-taking for awhile.


Since nobody would take me yarn shopping, we went for a hike in the Horsetooth Mountains.
If it hadn't been for Randy, we certainly would have been crushed by this boulder,
And would not have been able to look so stunning for this photo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought for sure these would be baby pictures! Darn.

Anonymous said...

Oohhh, that would be wonderful!! It is great to hear from you Alyssa on this blog!!

I'll let you know when the baby is born. I've got your phone number and email!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures Cathy!! It looks like you had a wonderful time in Colorado! And what a meal. Sounds delicious!! The scenery was beautiful. Is that near Justin's place?