Saturday, November 24, 2007

no change

Still here. Been up since 3:15 a.m. Not sure why. This little guy tried his little acrobatic moves earlier tonight and so I was up until after midnight. As long as I sit straight up, he can't roll over. I am sure he is tired of the cramped quarters and staying in the same position, but I don't want him face up.

Other than that, nothing to report. The little guy is awake and my contractions have stopped. I wonder if I will need to be induced. I hope not, but at this point, I'll do whatever it takes. Sometimes it all feels like a dream and I wonder if I am really pregnant and if we really will have another son. For so many months we were worried he would come too early, and now it is looking like he may be late. Crazy. It was this way with Mason as well. Once I was at 37-38 weeks, the contractions stopped and nothing I did would really get them going, when earlier the slightest movement would start them up.

Mason's newest saying is: "infinity days". He was angry with me today and said "I'm not coming down into the basement for infinity days!! Not ever again!!" He also uses that expression to help determine how long something will last or take "Will the show not be on for infinity days mom?"

He's a great cook! He helped make lasagna tonight and he loved it and was a big help. I was able to brown the meat while stirred the other ingredients and helped measure them. He does love to get in the kitchen and cook...i hope that lasts for him.

OK, I am going to try and sleep. I have been watching this hunting show thinking it would lull me to sleep, but it is stressing me out. I don't like to see the animals shot or see them after. It's great that other people can hunt, I am not one of them.

Oh, no deer for my dad...yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that "baby" is keeping you up at night. The waiting must be like little kids waiting for Christmas....it's anticipation.
I still can't get on this site to post anything. Darn!!!
It's snowing here now and a friend and I were going to go shopping. Sure hope it lets up.
I'm hoping that the next thing you post will be a baby alert.
AJ

Anonymous said...

I am also hoping for a baby alert post. However, I am trying not to think about it too much and just keep on doing what I can and enjoy this time with Mason...and sleep when I get it. Seems like every couple nights I can sleep 6-8 hours straight without interruption...which I truly appreciate!!


i hope you can post soon!!