Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Fun

Mason LOVED his halloween costume!! He put it all on Halloween morning, looked in the mirror, and said "Oh Mom, I'm Delete!!" in this little voice filled with awe!! The grin on his face was priceless!!!


He had a lot of fun trick or treating, although it was cold. He proudly told everyone who he was whenever they asked. It was fun to see him so excited!! Thank you Cathy for helping me accomplish this mission for Mason.

When my sister saw the costume, she said "Well, I can tell which parts Cathy did and which parts you did!" I had a bit of trouble with the "jet pack", but it all worked out.

We met up with Vinnie, Nic and Gianni at my parents.



All in all, Halloween was a blast and Mason really enjoyed himself!! He said that next year he wants to be Hacker and Gianni said he will be Delete so they can be a team.

No comments: