Sunday, November 11, 2007

Packers Win!! Packers Win!!

Now everyone will be happy for another week. Way to go, Packers!!! It's been a great weekend. Cathy and Randy stopped here on Friday night on their way to the Packer game and today, Sunday, they will stop on their way back from the game. What a treat! We don't get to see them very often. Last weekend I got to visit with Steve while he was doing a shoot in Wausau and the weekend before we had dinner with him while we were in Milwaukee. Always nice to spend time with family.
I'm looking forward to next weekend. Girls Weekend in Superior. I hope I get to see the new baby????? We always have a fun time.
Next week is a busy one. Red Hat on Monday, therapy or the dentist and working at the Historical Society on Tuesday, Wednesday TOPS and Thursday is therapy again. I'm hoping the snow holds off until I get to Superior on Friday.
Maybe I'll get some pictures to post from our Girls Weekend.
Take care everyone.

No comments: