Friday, November 23, 2007

Not in the hospital

I'm home. No trips to the hospital, but we had a wonderful time at my parents and my mom outdid herself with all the cookin. It was all gluten free and delicious!!! You couldn't tell the gluten was missing.

The sewer man came on Thanksgiving!! We had left a message to call us so we could schedule an appt for Friday a.m. and they called back and came at 11:00 yesterday!! It was only $50.00 more for the Holiday. And now all is well. It was a rootball from our maple tree. We'll need to have it cleared out again in the spring and then once a year after that.

The basement is all cleaned now and sanitized. Things are good now, and the contractions have stopped. I'm sure this little guy will be late.

We all spent the night at my parents...because that was the initial plan before we knew the sewer man could come Thanksgiving...and Gianni also spent the night, so Mason and Gianni had a blast. We didn't see them the entire night. They didn't go to bed until 11:30 though and were up at 7:00a.m. Mason's pretty whooped out, but he had so much fun with his cousin. Those two really get along great and play so nicely together. Vinnie and Nic were also there, but they didn't spend the night. They are a blast as well.

Everyone played football outside (except me...although I did consider it). My dad tripped over a small planter...which I missed, but I guess it was pretty hilarious. He didn't drop the football though.

What did everyone else do for Thanksgiving?! Dominic is coming up tonight and will be in town for the weekend. That will be nice to see him.

No comments: