Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Still Here

what else can I say?

Yeah, what's up with the virtual baby? Why is it adding days?!? Good Night!! Of course, maybe it is right. And hey, who knows, Maybe I will have the baby on Dec 18th.....NOT!!!

I've thought about shining a flashlight and telling the baby to "go towards the light..." He can't be too comfortable in there anymore and he feels enormous!!!

My appt is Friday, and I am going to start crying with my Dr. Maybe she'll induce. Still having strong contractions off an on. Waking me up at night, but nothing regular.

Turns out no-one documented or knows exactly which disc I herniated, so that means no epidural. Ha! I am going to have to be one tough lady. WoooHoooo. Craig may need to buy me some diamond jewlery!

oooo, I am having a contraction now...just a small one. Maybe tonight? My mom's last night to work is tonight, so I may wait until tomorrow?

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I think that they only let you go 2 weeks over your due date. Randy's brother's wife, Robin, didn't go into labor with either of her girls and had to be induced both times. They would only let her go 2 weeks over....that was the line in the sand.

Hey, it's something to aim for.......

Anonymous said...

Yikes, the number is now 3. It is going backwards, Jolee.
Don't let them tell you they don't know which disc is herniated. You just tell them to pull up the x-ray, etc. on the computer and check. It's there somewhere--you just make them find it!!!
Aunt Janis