Friday, November 30, 2007

Tuesday is the day

...Unless I have the baby this weekend, which is very probable. Had my appt today and I am dilated to 5. Still thinned 50% and my cervix is still back there. I can't believe I am half way there already. My Dr. thinks it will be a fast labor...of course she can't predict anything or make promises. I can't believe the baby hasn't fallen out yet.

My Dr referred to me as a "walking timebomb". She is also pretty sure I won't make it until Tuesday, but if I do, they are going to break my water on Tues a.m. at 8:00. We will need to be at the hospital by 6 a.m.

I went shopping tonight for a couple hours thinking it would get things started. But nothing. I'm a little anxious about the snow storm coming. I hope I'm in the hospital before the storm starts or after the storm starts. But, no control over that.

Mason has expressed concern about missing me while I am in the hospital. I hope he isn't too anxious about it and I think I reassured him. He also talked to my stomach tonight and said "Come out baby, please, come out!! I want to hug you. Please come out baby, please come out!!" He also said he's ready for the baby to come out so he can play peek-a-boo with him and hug him. Sweetie.

Aunt Janis, how did the appt go today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news to report. Mister Jim is A-ok. Has one blockage of 60% but it didn't need a stint and other blockage that was seen on CT scan was an old one from his first bypass. Sooooooooooo for now all is well. Thanks for the prayers.
I'm praying that the baby comes before the storm and a speedy delivery. AJ