Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's all about the TV dinners

Mason is very excited for his brother to be born, because he gets to eat TV dinners. He keeps looking in the freezer and saying "I can't wait to eat those!!!! When will my brother be here?"
When I was at the Dr. on Tuesday, he told her "I get to eat TV dinners when my brother is born!!!!" We only have 2 in the freezer, we may need to stock up!

Mason is also excited just to meet his brother as well. He keeps asking when he'll be here. It is hard to wait. We went through Mason's baby book and he asked me to read the part about him being born and he asked what I meant by my " water breaking". So I explained it as best I could and Mason had a very disgusted look on his face and said "I don't want that water all over me!" So I had to explain how it doesn't go everywhere and he was making sound effects of slushing water.

He was trying to guess what his Christmas presents are and these were his guesses: "A paddle of my very own!", "A pogo stick!", "A sewing set!", " A new box of crayons!"...and of course we did not get him any of those items, although they are very good ideas! He always surprises us with at least one gift request...like the sewing set. On Valentine's Day he said "I sure do hope I get my own lotion!!" When talking about his birthday a month back he said "I sure do hope I get my own desk set!" He's a creative one with the gifts, that's for sure!

Well, this baby is still in here and moving like crazy at night!! And there isn't much room for him to move around in. ouch. Maybe he is trying to find his way out...follow the light little one!! Next Dr. appt is on Tues; I hope there will be more changes by then. Well, ladies' weekend coming up! Can't wait to see everyone!! Maybe we will have our little bundle by then. I can at least hope right?!

No comments: