Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Still Here

Well, I'm still here, and he is still in there. Although I'm not sure for how long. I just had a contraction that was very painful...I know that it's nothing compared to what is to come, so I hope I can have an epidural. Also noticed some gross changes with this last contraction...but I won't share them.

Talked to Derek today. He is going to be in the audience on the show Phenomenom tonight with his girlfriend's mom, so look for him. He usually sits in the front row I guess and it 's easy to see him.

Derek said we should rename this blog "Mason.com". hahaha. I have been heavy on the Mason info lately. Just trying to enjoy all these moments with him.

Well, feeling pretty uncomfortable and Mason is jumping on the bed with me, so I am going to go now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the time will come soon, Jolee. Probably make for an interesting Thanksgiving.
Hey, Derek, if you're reading this blog why not add a comment sometime.
AJ